Following government policy announced on Friday the 14th of January 2022, A Tale of A Tub will be closed and re-open on the 12 of February 2022.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff always comes first. By following our safety and hygiene protocol, and that of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM), your visit to A Tale of A Tub is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
◦ A Tale of A Tub will be closed and re-open on February the 12th of 2022
◦ A Tale of A Tub is obligated to to carry out the Coronacheck-app
◦ A Tale of A Tub has taken additional (hygienic) precautions
◦ Disinfectant hand gel is available at the venue
◦ Ticketing and bookstore are pin only
◦ Please respect and maintain adequate distance to other visitors during your visit
◦ Wearing a non-medical face mask during your visit is compulsory for visitors aged 13 and over
◦ Visit us only if you feel healthy.
A Tale of A Tub Team