VISITING A TALE OF A TUB HEALTH AND SAFETY
The health and safety of our visitors and staff always comes first. By following our safety and hygiene protocol, and that of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM), your visit to A Tale of A Tub is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
◦ Opening hours are from 1pm to 5pm.
◦ A Tale of A Tub is obligated to to carry out the Coronacheck-app.
◦ A Tale of A Tub has taken additional (hygienic) precautions.
◦ Disinfectant hand gel is available at the venue.
◦ Ticketing and bookstore are pin only.
◦ Please respect and maintain adequate distance to other visitors during your visit.
◦ Wearing a non-medical face mask during your visit is compulsory for visitors aged 13 and over.
◦ Visit us only if you feel healthy.
A Tale of A Tub Team