The health and safety of our visitors and staff always comes first. By following our safety and hygiene protocol, and that of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM), your visit to A Tale of A Tub is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Following government policy announced on Tuesday 12 January, A Tale of A Tub will be closed until 9 February 2021.
◦ A Tale of a Tub has taken additional (hygienic) precautions
◦ Disinfectant hand gel is available at the venue
◦ Ticketing and bookstore are pin only
◦ Please respect and maintain adequate distance to other visitors during your visit
◦ Wearing a non-medical face mask during your visit is compulsory for visitors aged 13 and over
◦ Visit us only if you feel healthy
Health and safety,
Looking forward to welcoming you,
A Tale of a Tub Team