A Tale of a Tub officially opened its doors on 30 August 2014. You are invited to become a Supporter, Donor, Patron or Benefactor by donating €100, €500, €1,000 or €5,000 respectively to A Tale of a Tub. Each level of support comes with its own list of exciting benefits!
As a non-profit project space, A Tale of a Tub faces the constant challenge of achieving sustainability as an alternative project space. Therefore, it relies on the financial support from private businesses and individuals who believe in the institution’s mission and invest in the continuity and maintenance of its program, events, research, and the building in the Justus van Effen complex.
Why support A Tale of a Tub?
- Because A Tale of a Tub explores alternative modes for the development and presentation of contemporary art through research, dialogue and reflection.
- Because A Tale of a Tub presents a model for innovative cultural production, focused on the gap between the commercial and the institutional.
- Because, in addition to its location in the historic Justus van Effen complex, A Tale of a Tub is actively assimilated into movements for the revitalization of Spangen through the cultural vector.
- Because A Tale of a Tub encourages curiosity and creates an environment that is propitious for a personal discovery of contemporary culture.
- Because A Tale of a Tub is part of the local artistic scene, as a new alternative art space, designated for the development of the creative process and new ways of bringing it closer to the public.
Cultural ANBI status
From 30 July 2015 on, A Tale of a Tub has been granted the Dutch Cultural ANBI Status. This means we are registered with the Dutch tax authorities as a Cultural Public Benefit Institution.
Your donation can qualify for tax benefits. Private individuals can deduct 125% of the donated amount whilst companies or corporations can deduct 150% of the donated amount from their taxes.
For more information about tax effective giving please visit this Dutch Tax Authorities website.
€100 euros or more
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events.
- Opportunity to register for events with limited capacity before the general public.
- Acknowledgement of support on A Tale of a Tub’s website.
€500 euros or more
In addition to Supporter benefits:
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events plus 1 guest.
- Prioritized access to TUB limited editions and publications.
€1,000 euros or more
In addition to Donor benefits:
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events plus 2 guests.
- Invitation to A Tale of a Tub’s annual Patron’s Breakfast.
- One private guided tour of an exhibition of your choice for up to 10 people.
€5,000 euros or more
In addition to Patron benefits:
- Invitations to exhibition previews and special events plus 4 guests.
- Acknowledgement of support on A Tale of a Tub’s donor board.
- Two private guided tours of an exhibition of your choice for up to 20 people.
- A Tale of a Tub’s space offers an impressive environment to entertain your guests. The space is offered to you for two private events (depending on availability).
- Join A Tale of a Tub’s curators on a studio visit with one of the artists the organization is working with.
- Opportunity to travel with A Tale of a Tub’s curators.